Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 October 2013

Dewey's Read-a-thon October 2013 : End of Read -a-Thon Post

So, as we say goodbye to another read-a- thon, which I thoroughly enjoyed, I'll answer these questions I found on twitter today : 

I feel exhausted but exhilarated and am so proud and pleased I managed to read and blog for 14 hours ! 


Here goes.....


Which hour was most daunting for you?

It would have to be hour 13 when I was tired , and just had to give into sleep  no matter how much I wanted to keep reading ! 


Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

One Day by David Nicholls 

The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans  

War Horse by Michael Morpurgo 

The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis

The Smoke Jumper by Nicholas Evans  


Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

I'd definitely get ready earlier and use audiobooks as well as ebooks . 


What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

The fact I prepared a few days before and had a timetable 


How many books did you read?


What were the names of the books you read?

One Day by David Nicholls 


Which book did you enjoy most?

One day by David  Nicholls 


Which did you enjoy least?

None


 If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

I was a Reader 


How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

Extremely likely. I'll de finitely participate . Maybe a reader or Mini Challenge leader

No comments:

Post a Comment