Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 April 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 17: April 17 2014: 30,000 words!

Today, I dictated 4,000 words and I reached another milestone: 30,000 . It has been tough going this time, I've doubted I could do it again, what with my campaigns and trying to still get my first novel ready for publishing. It hasn't been easy as I've had bad headaches most days. Now, I just have to do the last 5,000 words. I'm glad I reduced my word count: 35,000 seems more manageable this time, but if I do more, that's a bonus. I took a few hours out to watch Save The Last Dance- a favourite film of mine. Despite having it on DVD and having watched it many times, it doesn't bore me. 
Here's to tomorrow, and I hope it's finished in first draft from before Easter , or on Easter Day at the latest , as my Camp NaNoWriMo word updator tool predicts. I'll give it my all over the next few days  and see how far I get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment