Powered By Blogger

Saturday 3 January 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 18: Trying To Keep Warm.



Today it's quite cold day, and I've never particularly like the cold. I've always felt it easily because of not being able to regulate my body temperature, and so it's difficult to stay and keep warm. A lot people with cerebral palsy have this difficulty, and it's a difficult one to cope with.
 What I do is I have to use a hot water bottle when I'm in bed, and Alfredo will make sure that I'm dressed in layers, but sometimes even putting more layers and doesn't make me warm. We have the heating on and sometimes even THEN it is not enough. We often drink a lot of hot chocolate and tea. Luckily my mum bought us some hot chocolate for Christmas we haven't used that yet though. I don't know about you, but winter hasn't been here for very long and I am already looking forward to spring and warmer weather ! Summer is my favourite season of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment