Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 April 2015

It's Camp NaNoWriMo time again

It's Camp NaNoWriMo time again


Today is the start of April, and that means it's also the start of  Camp NaNoWriMo. I've participated  before, and won all thise times. Today was an amazing day, I got 5,000 words done! I'm looking forward to day 2. I've decided to change genre this time, and write women's fiction.I think this is a  good decision so far, as I can write about things that happen to people day in day out, and don't have to write for such a young audience as I did with my fantasy trilogy (which, by the way, I'm still working on. What's helping too is the fact I have a good novel plan to help keep me on track. I'm already noticing my writng is sounding better than when I wrote my first book during NaNoWriMo in November 2013. The book I'm working on now is my fifth book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment