Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas and my birthday are almost here!

So far in our Christmas preparations, we've put up our tree, put up the Christmas cards so we can see them better, bought lots of oranges and satsumas, and bought the turrĂ³n - which for those of you who don't know is like nougat and typical at Christmas in Spain. We've bought milk chocolate, white chocolate and coconut varieties. We've not yet decided if we will eat chicken, turkey or something else. I've posted off some Christmas cards and am working on getting others sent by email or as ecards. We have also bought some Pannetones to eat. We've got snow spray for  windows and doors which we've yet to use. As usual I'm still thinking about what to do for my birthday. The weather's getting colder and I hope it holds up for then! 
Merry christmas and a very happy 2013 to everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment