Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 April 2013

Dewey's Read-a-thon 2013 (28 April) still going! , nearing the finish line!


11:32 AM: wondering what to read next…

11:52 AM I decided to read Star Trek the Next Generation: Triangle: Imzadi II by Peter David.I have a copy of Imzadi (the book before this one) and have read it a lot of times but haven't read a Star Trek book for ages.I bought it a couple of days ago from Amazon and it's now on my kindle application on my iPad I bought it because I really like Star Trek the Next Generationand also because I like Troi  and Riker as characters and think they have a great relationship .
  I'm already enjoying what I've read of this book so far.I hope I don't take very long reading it as I'm behind in the Goodreads challenge for the year.

12 noon: the Dewey's Read-a-thon is over until October. I'm really proud of what I've managed to read and I also managed to leave a couple of comments on people's blogs and Facebook pages. I think it's a really fun and relaxing way to spend a weekend. According to the Kindle application on my iPad, I've only read 1% of Star Trek the Next Generation: Triangle:Imzadi II, but a start is a start.
Roll on October 2013! I'll definitely sign up for the next Dewey's Read-a-thon! , And I plan to participate in as many as I can in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment