Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Happy Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day , march 25 2014

Today is Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day . I took some photos and made a collage , and I think it's good to make people aware, but much more research needs to be done for CP , and really instead of there being an awareness month and day, there needs to be much more awareness all year round. I have been posting on my Facebook page , Katherine Hayward my life with cerebral palsy,  now for over a year and I'm pleased how well it's going. I got a few more members today- thanks to you and to everyone who supports me there every day. I am pleased as I found a photo collage app that is easy to use and quick. It's called Instaframe. I created the photos below, and at least I didn't have to drag my fingers or do a pinching action as that is hard for me due to my cerebral palsy. I just selected the photos, chose the frame and was done. Have a great day, I can't wait til next year and I'll keep posting for the remainder if this month and every day anyway. 
I hope you like my photos! 
Feel free to share my blog entries and to tell others about my blog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment