Powered By Blogger

Sunday 30 March 2014

A Photo Reminder of Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day And Month With a Small Triumph Included )

Today is the last day of March and the end of cerebral palsy awareness month. During the month, I have spread awareness like I always do. I have posted a blog entry and photos and I created a Facebook event for 25 March. I enjoyed it and I would like to thank everyone who attended the Facebook event, as well as the people who joined my page during the month . Huge thanks also go out to everyone who always support me on my page.  
Don't forget to always be aware of cerebral palsy and educate those who aren't. Here is a photo reminder of the month, and what a memorable month it was! See you next year for the same month. 
I did something today I have never done before, and that is take a screenshot with my iPad. Now I know of an easier way to take pictures ! It may seem easy, and it is really, but for me with my coordination, I thought I'd turn the iPad off by mistake, I'm glad I didn't as the screenshots look great. I must remember I can do this on my iPad. It's a great help :) 
HOME + CAMERA BUTTON = SCREENSHOT! 





No comments:

Post a Comment