Powered By Blogger

Sunday 30 November 2014

Bye Bye NaNoWriMo 2014

This year has been a great one for writing so far for me: I have won not one , not two, but  THREE events hosted by The Office of Letters and  Light (the organisers). I won  April's Camp NaNoWriMo with my novel The Spellbrooke Trilogy Book Two: Return to Spellbrooke  :A Wintter Curse. I won July's Camp NaNoWriMo with my novel The Secret Dreamworld of a Disabled Shopaholic. I also won this year's NaNoWriMo with my novel The Spellbrooke Trilogy Book Three: The Legend of Spellbrooke. I'm so proud of all the novels I have written  so far, and always really enjoy NaNoWriMo. 
I'll be participating next April with my novel Disabled Shopaholic Tours The World. 



My Winner's Certificate For NaNoWriMo 2014 
My Final Graph For NaNoWriMo 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment