Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 November 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014 day one: 2108 words.



It is here again, that time of year:NaNoWriMo day one! I got to work on the Internet early today doing some more research and posting on forums. Today marks a special day for me, as it is a year to the day that I started writing novels. True, this is a very short amount of time, I can't tell you how proud I am of my achievement! When I am doing Nano , I use the MS Word templates from lulu.com, and use Dragon dictation to dictate my novel. This is what works best for me. I have quite a few writing buddies who are there to cheer me on and me them , but I am doing this for myself, and because I love the thrill at the end of the month when I have finished a novel. I lived it three times already so I would like to live it a fourth time. I am going to relax now and see what tomorrow brings! I hope to be able to do more than this tomorrow. I have now done chapter 1 and some of chapter 2.  

Progress Today

No comments:

Post a Comment