Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 November 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014 day 18: Finishing Line Post

Today, I dictated my last 6,000 words.....and crossed the finish line! During this year's NaNoWriMo, there were times I thought I would not have the time to do it, but I found the time in between working on my other writng projects, and I'm proud I did. That means I have now completed my second NaNoWriMo. Validating starts on Thursday so I'll validate as soon as I can, and I may keep writing if I have more to add to my novel. Now I have to choose a cover image:) 
I'm so proud of myself for writing this novel although it was using Dragon dictation software. I bet that i the OT who  assessed me for 12 and a half years of my life were alive now, she would be really proud of me. 
Doing NaNoWriMo is not always about making proud of me, it is nice for me to hear and know people support me, but I am doing this more for me and to get more practice and to get bettter at dictating my novels on the road to success as a writer and published author. 
I noticed that I finished NaNoWriMo on exactly the same day as I did last year, and it was just as great a feeling seeing the status bar  turn from blue to green as it was this time last year. 



Good luck to those of you who are still going strong and trying to reach the finish line! 






No comments:

Post a Comment