Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Camp Has Ended

Today is the final day of Camp NaNoWriMo. It's been a great but exhausting month, and I'm glad I did Camp NaNowriMo. Not only did I enter it for the first time, but I met and exceeded my word count goal. And that means I'm a winner . I hope to print my certificate soon and tomorrow I'll upload my first chapter to Jukepop Serials and I'll be getting my second novel ready to be printed as a proof copy. For now, though, I'm going to say goodnight. I want to do the July edition of Camp NaNoWriMo if I can, too.  My Writing Buddy from NaNoWriMo 2013 will be participating too. I wasn't sure how being in a 'cabin' was going to go, but I made friends and everyone was really supportive. I liked the idea that I had a group of people to talk to and exchange experiences , ideas news and anecdotes with that was closer to hand and more personal than delving around in the forum, as sometimes with the forum, I find myself coming away more confused than when I asked the question, and I find some forums are places where people can get opinionated and a bit selfish or rude . Today is also my grandmother Lilly's 89th birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment