Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 April 2014

Indiegogo Campaign To Raise Funds to Publish my Novel Spellbrooke

Today, my campaign on Indiegogo. com went live . The aim of this campaign is to raise funds to be able to publish Spellbrooke. 
please donate if you're able, if not, please share my campaign with others using the link below. 


<iframe src="https://www.indiegogo.com/project/help-me-make-my-dream-to-publish-my-novel-spellbrooke-come-true/widget" width="224px" height="486px" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Help me make my dream to publish become a reality! . My page also has an image gallery where you'll find images and videos related to my campaign. This campaign is also on my blog Katherine Hayward my life with cerebral palsy, also on Blogger. 
thanks in advance for your interest and support 

No comments:

Post a Comment