Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 April 2014

I Have Made It To 10,000 Words!

Since having started Camp NaNoWriMo 9 days ago, I'm pleased I have crossed the 10,000 word line, that means I'm one fifth of the way through my novel . I'm pleased how far I've come. It's been hard this time around as I have my campaign up on Indiegogo.com to raise money for publishing, and there is a little more editing I have to do on my first novel but I'll get there, and I wanted the challenge I knew Camp NaNoWriMo would be. I like the idea of the cabins, and having a group of people right there to share experiences with. Here's to the other 40,000 words! I can do this! I had a bit of a bad moment yesterday as I felt exhausted , but after a good sleep I feel a little better and have managed to do a few thousand words today so I'm pleased. At least this has to be a draft only....
I haven't managed to update every day as I've been busy, but I'll try and update more often.
Til Next Time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment