Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 July 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo day 25: 25 July 2014- I an a Camp NanoWriMo winner again

Today I validated my camp National novel writing month novel. As I thought, my word count was fine, and if anything I am really proud to have accomplished camp again. I felt so happy when I pasted my novel into the validation box and hit validate. I have some copies of the winner's certificate saved, and I will get the surprises that I would like from 1 August I have decided that I am going to end off for a free proof copy of my novel, and maybe download some writing software. Just taking part is important, and it was really fun. I am also still editing my other novels in the hope that they can be published soon, or at least the first one. I'm now going to relax for the rest of the day and start back on my other novels tomorrow. This is my second  Camp NaNoWriMo win, meaning I reached my word count on two occasions.   
Feeling happy! 

CAMP NANOWRIMO WINNER'S PAGE : this came up after I'd validated my novel. 







No comments:

Post a Comment