Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo July 2014, Day 1 : 1 July 2014


Today was the first day of  July  NaNoWriMo , and I have started off well, and met my word count for the day, and I have gone over it a little. I am pleased, and I feel happy I know what this event is like. I also feel grateful I did it in April too. Last night, I went on www.nnowrimo.org and saw a very interesting thread about character profile sheets so I saved the details and have started working on them. I am colour - coding them  so they look different for each character and to improve ths contrast visually. So far today I have dictated 1,300 words. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. for now, I am off to bed .  As I did in April, I will update every day during Camp . I look forward to telling you all my news ! Good luck to my readers who are also participating! 
Here is my  profile and novel information. My book is a YA/ chick lit novel about a 16-year old called Tiffany . Read this link to find out more ! http://campnanowrimo.org/campers/bookqueen




No comments:

Post a Comment