Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo Days 7 and 8 : 7 & 8 July 2014

For the last two days, I have been very busy with my novel, and am now half way through it. I reached that point today . That is 18,000 words (41 pages) . I did some interesting scenes today , where 2 of the characters go on a date. I am not sure which part is my favourite part of the novel:  I like it all so far. Going at this pace , I will reach my word count around the middle of this month, maybe a few days after. I am not rushing this, this is the pace  I can get a  first draft of a novel done in if I work every day . I have a feeling I will go over my word count again, but that is all good in my mind. I am very pleased at my ability to think up story lines for my novel, and follow a challenge like this through when many people would not contemplate doing it, or if they did, they'd give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment