Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Not such a good few days

I'm not feeling so good today and haven't been since yesterday. I think it's a combination of the cold and my usual aches and pains due to CP and my postural difficulties. How I cope with it is getting Alfredo my partner to rub some anti inflammatory gel onto my back, neck and legs or use our infrared heat lamp. Yesterday I used the heat lamp. It made  me relax so much I felt sleepy and almost burnt myself! Oops!. The heat lamp is great for relaxation. I love reading so that makes me relax too. The cold dark mornings don't help. I am also hoping to not get a cold. In fact, I surprised myself yesterday when my effort to make a home made vapour rub with a body lotion and some eucalyptus oil I had and simply mixing the 2 together. I got this idea from the Internet. 
I'm looking forward to the spring and summer, which is much more my type of weather :-) 
The pain is quite sharp and throbbing, but I also have numbness. I find tiredness and being in pain increases my muscle spasms and convulsions , some of which I had yesterday. 
I'm hoping I feel better soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment