Powered By Blogger

Sunday 11 November 2012

A lazy Sunday


Today is Sunday, 11 November 2012. In the UK it's Remembrance Sunday where we remember all of the people who died at war. On my Facebook page I decided to take it a step further and also remember War veterans and other soldiers who are alive but were left disabled by injuries sustained from the war . The symbol used for Remembrance Sunday is a red poppy. 
With it being Sunday it is also a lazy day from me. I have been reading my book which is called Lone Wolf  by Jodi Picoult.(Which I will write a review of on my "My Reading Paradise" Facebook page) . I usually also watch a film in the afternoon with Alfredo. I'm also looking forward to eating a Chinese meal for lunch! Today I'm really tired because I had a convulsion last night, and it really takes it out of me and makes me exhausted, as it means I can't sleep properly. 
I hope everyone who reads this is enjoying my blog entries so far and having a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment