Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 November 2012

What I'm Thankful for

So, today's Thanksgiving 2012.  Despite the fact it's not celebrated in Europe, I decided to show my Thanksgiving spirit  and send a greetings card courtesy of Greetings Studio on my iPad. Here's a list of what I'm thankful for: 
I'm really thankful for friends, from the past and present who are in touch with me via Facebook, email, Twitter and phone. as well as  new friends I've made via Facebook- thanks Charisse Hogan, Kristen,  and all those in the group You Know You Have CP When...
You're all great inspirational people 
I'm thankful for my fiancée Alfredo without whom I'd not have learnt things about life I know now or had many experiences. Thanks for your unconditional love, patience, and understanding and for helping me fight for my rights every step of the way and for   accepting me just as I am. 
I'm thankful for all the basics in life, a home, food, clothing, love, as there are so many people who don't even have these things. I think we should all be grateful for what we've got. 


No comments:

Post a Comment