Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 November 2012

The importance of music

Today I downloaded some software to my computer as I wanted my songs from my iPad in the computer so I can download them to my MP5 player. This took longer than expected, but I finally did it. I was pleased about this as navigating things on the computer often take me awhile especially if its a new thing I've not done before, and depends how user-friendly the site/ application/ software is. Usually I just stick a CD I already have into my computer and rip (copy) the songs into iTunes/Windows Media Player or similar, and  from there I sync the songs to my MP5 player. 
Recent downloads of mine are Seal Best 1991-2004, Palabras Secretas by Calle ParĂ­s, Hacia lo salvaje by Amaral (both Spanish bands) & Speak Now World Tour by Taylor Swift. My taste in music is quite varied : Country (Taylor Swift and Sheryl Crow), R&B (Rihanna, Seal) electronica/dance (Kosheen/Sneaker Pimps), pop music, flamenco, salsa, chill out music, and some chart music depending on what's out. I love songs by Tasmin Archer. 
I love listening to music and find it really relaxing !  

No comments:

Post a Comment