Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 November 2013

On My Way To Forty - Five Thousand Words For NaNoWriMo

Today , although I felt tired, and still do while I'm writing this, I managed to dictate more , and am now almost up to 45,000 words. I've done the preparation I need to do for tomorrow's part of my story , so I feel great about that. From the pace I've been going, my NaNoWriMo account says I'll be finished at 50,000 on Tuesday 19 November- I am so pleased ! I'm unsure if I'll write over 50,000 words yet, but I'll see when I'm there , at the moment, all I want to do is reach that milestone, just over 5,000 words til I get there! :) I'm going to sleep now so I'll be fresh and ready to do more tomorrow, and hopefully this headache from all the effort I've been to will be gone. I found time to watch Avatar today though. 
Goodnight everyone , and more tomorrow :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment