Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 December 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 1: A Busy Few Days

Back in October this year, I took part in the 30 day blog challenge, and yesterday I decided that I would sign up for it again.
This is my first post.

It's been a busy few days – yesterday, Alfredo and I were preparing for Christmas. He took me to the hairdressers to get my hair cut so that it looks nice for Monday which is my 33rd birthday, and also for Christmas and the New Year in general. I bought some Christmas cards yesterday and sent them today. I will be sending a mixture of actual physical cards, and e-cards this year. We got some more Christmas cards in the post today (thank you Sam and Richard, and mum and dad!) There are some parcels with my birthday and Christmas presents on the way, so I'm waiting for those as well. I haven't been able to buy Christmas presents for people this year, like other years, as I have been saving for a new electric wheelchair, seeing as the one I have is on its last legs. I would if I could though . I left working on my novel today in favour of going through wheelchair  websites and comparing pros and cons of different ones so that I can decide which one I'm going to get.
I'm also hoping to get some reading in today. I'm reading my 103rd book of the year! I have a book blog at www.myreadingparadise.wordpress.com, so I will review it there. I'll post the review here too for those of you who don't have Wordpress :) I hope your day os going great, amd I am looking forward to being part of 30 days of blogging again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment