Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 December 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 5: Feeling Grateful

Tomorrow is my 33rd birthday, and I spoke to my parents on FaceTime and then my gran phoned up. My gran has had a tough year. She ended up in hospital very dehydrated and with a urine infection. She was in hospital for a few weeks back in the summer and then it was decided by her and the drs she should go to a nursing home to get better care as she is a widow since my grandad died 11 years ago now. She and I had a long chat. She's 90 now. I'm very grateful to everyone who sent me a birthday and/or Christmas wish, card or gift ahead of time. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful birthday Katherine - Your Gran is very lucky to have a granddaughter that will look out for her so well, I hope she enjoys her first Christmas in her new home too x

    ReplyDelete