Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 December 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 10: Happy Boxing Day/ Friday

I hope you all had a great Christmas day yesterday, and so far today for me has been relaxing, although I have started to get back in gear writing wise, and done a couple of critiques of peoples writing, plus posting some of my own online for people to critique.
 Alfredo and I are still firmly in the Christmas spirit, and I am still waiting for my birthday/Christmas presents to arrive. I'll let you know when I get them and what I get! I am also still waiting for a proof copy of my first novel in my urban fantasy trilogy. The novel is called The  Spellbrooke Trilogy book 3: The Legend of Spellbrooke .
For those of you in the UK have a great Boxing Day. That is not celebrated in Spain, and today is an normal day. The next big celebration will be New Year. Do you have any plans for that yet?
Enjoy the rest of today whatever you do! Have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment