Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 December 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 6: My 33rd Birthday


Today is my 33rd birthday. I am surprised how quickly the year has gone, and how quickly it has come round
Alfredo and I went to a shopping centre near us. Luckily, it has lots of accessible shops, and is only 15 minutes away from my we live on the Metro.
Until now, I had never been to TGI Friday's, so we went there to eat. We both had chicken burgers and a drink . The food there was slightly expensive but worth it, and the portions and service were good. As I always struggle to find an accessible restaurant which serves something I would like to eat, this was a welcome surprise, and accessibility was the reason that I chose to go to a shopping centre rather than some of our local shops. We went to have a look around a couple of shops. I didn't find any clothes that I liked, but went to one of my favourite make-up and beauty shops, Kiko Makeup Milano. I'll blog about what I bought on my Screat Dreamworld of a  Disabled Shopaholic blog  (also on blogger) and I'll post the link here. We got back quite late but all in all it was a good day. 

In the metro station on on the way to the shopping centre 



Me in TGI Friday's, me and Alfredo at the shopping centre. 



No comments:

Post a Comment