Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 January 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 20: Being In A Relationship


I have now been with Alfredo since March 2006, and we have been engaged since my birthday (22nd December) 2008. In 2013, we took the decision to have a civil partnership ceremony.
We both would like to get married, and have a family . We are planning to move in the near future, and with it being any year I think this is the best time for anybody to make plans for their lives. We have had our ups and downs because life is never easy, but we're determined to make things work. I never thought I would be in a relationship because I didn't have the confidence in myself from many years, as I've mentioned a lot on this blog, but I'm so glad that I have found Alfredo who is committed to me, because many people never find that special person. It doesn't matter to him I have disabilities, and he is my rock. I really hope that the time comes when I will be writing in a blog article here and telling you that we have moved and that we have got married and had children. For us these are important steps in making life complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment