Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 January 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 17: Changes To My Blog


We are into the new year, and so far I've been concentrating on my reading challenge, and also on my novels again. Alfredo and I think this year will be a busy one for us . Our Christmas tree is still up, and it still looks just as good as it did when we put it up the first time. We have been watching some films, and the Christmas spirit still seems to be in the air. Yesterday was my cousin Richard's birthday, so I sent him a message on Facebook. As always, I am still reading writing and blogging!

I have decided there will be changed to my  Katherine Hayward My Life With Cerebral Palsy Facebook page because in the last year I have seen traffic to the page has not increased, but has decreased a little. So far the maximum number of page members I have ever had there is 160, and since then it has decreased to 157 and is not picking up no matter what I do. I feel passionate about Cerebral Palsy , Hydrocephalus and disability awareness, so if you do to take the time to stop by and like my page. 

https://www.facebook.com/KatherineHaywardMyLifeWithCerebralPalsy?ref=hl

I have also noticed I get barely any comments on the page from anyone. The page is for people to see.
I know privacy settings often affect the visability, and I am careful about which setting I use. 

NEW CHANGES ARE 

1) Awareness Caises in Blog Posts. I always name the awareness causes ebery month in a Facebook post, but I am now going to blog them. 

2) More Build-up To Important Disability Events  for example the International Day of Acceptance (IDOA) run by 3E Loves Wheelchair Heart, as well as International CP Day and Hydrocephalus Day as well as any other awareness day, week or month. 

3) More Photos And Videos 

4) More About My Life 

5) More  Quotes About Life's Lessons. 

6) Film  And Book Reviews About Or By People With Disabilities And Conditions. 

So, without further ado, let's get started with more causes. The awareness causes for this month are:

Mental Wellness Month
Thyroid Disease Awareness Month
Volunteer Blood Donor Month
Birth Defects Prevention Month
 Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
 Family Fit Lifestyle Month
 Financial Wellness Month
 Glaucoma Awareness Month 
Healthy Weight Awareness Month
Mentoring Month

Personal Self-Defense Awareness Month 

Poverty In America Awareness Month 

If you have any questions about any of my disabilities, just ask. I would welcome more comments on my blog  posts too, and any discussion they may raise. Please be respectful of me, my disabilities, views , life and those of others. Don't be shy, I would like to know you so send a message or comment on my posts! :)  
Mention my blog to your friends and family, anyone you think will be interested. Together, we can bring more awareness of CP, Hydrocepahlus and Blindness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment