Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 January 2015

30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 30: Final Blog Post

Today is the final post in my 30 day blogging challenge, and that means it's also a roundup post. So far, I've written 30 posts, all on a different subject, which is a feat in itself, and I have actually done the challenge down for the second time. The first time I did the challenge was in October 2014, and so I'm going to write a comparison post about the statistics that I got from last time I did the challenge, and also this time as well as I learnt.
 Firstly, I would like to send a huge thank you out to Sarah and Kevin for welcoming me back to the challenge with open arms, and making me feel so at home. The great thing about the 30 day blogging challenge Facebook page is that it really does feel like a community, with everyone cheering everyone else on.
Here are the comparisons for last years and this year's blog challenges:
What I learned was that no matter how busy you think you are, you always have time to write a blog and be disciplined enough to write a post every day if you just make more effort to try and fit it around what you do every day.
I'm not  saying it's easy, it's far from easy, and what I found the most difficult was being creative in which blog title I chose. Somehow, this time though, I manage to think up the blog challenge titles more easily than last time. Perhaps it's because I did the challenge before, or perhaps I'm just getting more imaginative when I think about them. It was quite easy from me this time because of the fact that events like my birthday and Christmas fell within the time period that the blog challenge was on, and so I just wrote about my experiences of those days .
Overall, I did better with getting comments in 2014, but got a higher post reach for my most popular post this year.
I'll definitely do the challenge again! 

2014  2015 
Comments (total)  20 16
Most popular post reach  54 102
Least popular post reach  16  3

No comments:

Post a Comment