Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 January 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 23: A Surprise Through The Post

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 23: A Surprise Through The Post 

On 3 December last year, I finally finished editing my third and final novel in The Spellbrooke Trilogy, and sent my manuscript off for the proof copy   to be printed. I chose  standard postage because I wasn't in a rush to receive it. I was just thinking last week that I was wondering when it would arrive. 
Just then, the doorbell rang, and there was the postman with a parcel wrapped in stiff cardboard. Sure enough, when Alfredo opened it for me because I don't have the strength or dexterity in my hands arms or fingers to do so, we saw my book inside. 
I now have all three of The Spellbrooke Trilogy novels as proof copies! That is pretty good going :) 
I plan to publish the novels in this order*
The Spellbrooke Trilogy: Spellbrooke (Book 1) 2015
The Spellbrooke Trilogy Return To Spellbrooke: A Winter Curse (Book 2) 2016 
The Spellbrooke Trilogy: The Legend Of Spellbrooke (Book 3)  2017

* Unless stated otherwise  by the  author. Updates will be posted on my blogs and  on social media. 

Twitter @AuthorKCH
Facebook Author Katherine Claire Hayward 





Image Copyright ©2014 Katherine Claire Hayward 
 ©2014 CreateSpace.com
©2014 Lulu.com
All rights reserved 




4 comments:

  1. Ooh I bet you were so excited to see them! Congratulations!!! An amazing achievement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruby, thanks. Yes I was really happy :) I can't wait for them to be published

      Delete
  2. Wow that's brilliant and always lovely to get a nice surprise through the post instead of bills, especially in January! Looking forward to a good read later this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani. I am hoping to publish them on Amazon

      Delete