Powered By Blogger

Saturday 10 January 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 25: A Round Up Of The First 10 Days Of 2015



It seems a long time since 2015 started, and since then I've been really busy. I have been making much more of an effort to think about and plan for, the future with Alfredo, or at least for the bits that we have control over. I have done some more blog posts for the 30 day challenge, and also read six books so far. I have joined more Facebook groups to help me spread awareness of cerebral palsy, Hydrocephalus and other disabilities, and am getting my entry ready for the International Day of Acceptance (12th of January each year)
which is run by 3E Loves Wheelchair  Heart. As always, I am also working on my novels, and I now have all three of the ones that are in my trilogy as proof copies . I have definitely started as I mean to go on, and I hope that you all have a great 2015. What have you been up to in the first 10 days of the year ? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment