Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 October 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 17: Sisters

My sister Nicky was born on 16 January 1984.
Growing up we were very close, and still are . 




She had to grow up quickly because of my needs. She is a very good person to talk to. She is very supportive, and in the past defended me against the bullies at school. It does not matter to her that I have the disabilities that I do, she just sees me for me she is very supportive about my novels, and everything I have achieved in my life so far. She always included me when other people, (including my own friends or parents)  did not, and still does. I'm really glad I have a sister like her. When my sister Natalie died, it must have been very hard for my parents. I am glad that they thought about having another child. I think I would have been quite lonely growing up otherwise. Nicky and I both like shopping, and we always find something to talk about when we see each other. Now, she lives in Yatton  in Somerset with her husband, she plays in a band and got married over a year ago. but we always try to stay in touch somehow, weather we are sending text messages to each other or sometimes we are on Facebook messenger.









No comments:

Post a Comment