Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 October 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge Day 20: Dewey's Read-a-thon October 2014 Closing Post

I have just finished the october 2014 Dewey's 24 hour Read-a-Thon! This was my 5th time participating . I wanted to include my stats from my last post on my  reading blog, My Reading Paradise  as it is not doing the event justice enough to  just say 'I had a great time.' I will participate every year. 

So this is my last blog post for this Read-a-Thon, and here are my statistics:
Books read: 2
Total number of pages read: 572
Posts written:8
Comments left on my blog: 4
Comments  I left on other people's blogs: 3
New followers on my personal Facebook page: 2 
New followers on my My Reading Paradise Wordpress blog:18 
New followers on my My Reading Paradise  Facebook page:  1
New twitter followers: 8 

Thank you so much to everybody who supported and encouraged me and see you in April, when I will be doing a pre-Read-a-Thon  post for the Dewey's Read-a-Thon blog!

 Follow my reading blog, My Reading Paradise http://myreadingparadise.wordpress.com/


Here is the link to the My Reading Paradise Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-reading-paradise/291319524300909?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment