Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 October 2013

Dewey's Read-a- thon hour October 2013 hour 3

15:00


Page  502. It now turns out Dex knows someone who's called Naomi, who he works with on a TV show. At this point in the book, I cans really sympathise with Em about her disappointment over how he's changed since he's been away, and  her suspicion as to whether or not there's something between Dex and Naomi.  I actually have the same sinking feeling in my stomach as her.  That ,means this book is good if I'm feeling the same as a lead character . I'm glad I have my iPad , as reading ebooks is faster and easier for me than reading paperbacks . I've just checked the lottery results (no luck) , and am just about to have a healthy banana as a snack . 


Determined to read on, I'll be back in an hour

4 comments:

  1. Making some great progress, good luck! *TEAM PANDA*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making some great progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca! Hope you're enjoying your reading!

      Delete