Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 October 2013

Dewey's Read-a- Thon October 2013 hour 8

20:00 


I'm now  on page 798 , and have started Part 2 of One Day. This part starts off with Dexter's story., and covers the years 1993-1995. I like the way each part of the book covers different years of Emma and Dexter's  lives. I've just had some chocolate and cookies. Those snacks  seem fitting  comfort food for a good book. Now I think about it, I think I prefer the book to the film, although they're both very good and similar. It's interesting to know Dex loved in various parts of London and Oxfordshire, as both these places are familiar to me as I grew up in both those areas . The book has some very romantic parts , and I can see the closeness between Em and Dex.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the book, but I just can't do the movie, although I have seen parts of it. It's too traumatizing. You're doing awesome with Readathon! Keep it up!!

    #TeamPanda

    Kate@MidnightBookGirl

    ReplyDelete