Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 October 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2013 hour 13

It's 12 noon for me now, but I'm still reading. I'm on page 928 now , and Dex has got over yet another hangover and gone to see his parents at their house in Oxfordshire. Fueled by energy from my breakfast, I'm determined to read more.


Readathon Summary : hours reading : 13

Pages Read : 928

Blogs Posted : WordPress : 13 , Blogger : Katherine Hayward my life with cerebral Palsy: 13 Blogger : Authour in a wheelchair : 13

Tweets: 51

Blog Comments Received: WordPress : 10 Blogger Katherine Hayward my life with cerebral Palsy: Blogger : 2 Authour in a wheelchair :1

Blog Comments I Made: WordPress : 10 Blogger Katherine Hayward my life with cerebral Palsy: 4 Blogger : Authour in a wheelchair : 0

No comments:

Post a Comment