Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 October 2013

Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Awareness Week 2013


Tomorrow marks the start of Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Awareness Week 2013 . It runs from 19-26 October this year . 

I found out about this a few years ago while looking on the Internet.  There are many organisations around the world that help people with these disabilities ,and Shine i(formerly ASBAH) is the UK one. 


As you maybe know by now (and also if you don't) every Awaremess Cause is resented by a specific colour. Both Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus are represented by a yellow ribbon and the colour yellow in general. I'll definitely be wearing yellow during all those days. I'm currently looking to buy a yellow eyeshadow (I love makeup and I always wear an Awreness colour on a specific Awareness day)  , and already have a yellow tshirt and socks. This cause is important to me as I was born with hydrocephalus as well as Cerebral Palsy , and was diagnosed with Spina Bifida Occulta as a baby . 
I'll post various photos, videos and other awareness - related posts here on my blog, and on my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram account pages. 
WEAR YELLOW FOR  HYDROCEPHALUS AND SPINA BIFIDA ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment