Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 October 2013

Dewey's Read-a- thon October 2013: hour 1

 13:00 


The day is finally here , 12 October 2013 , the first day of the October Read-a- Thon. I'm very excited and determined to read as much as I can . I always find the Read-a- thon very relaxing. I wasn't sure if I'd make the beginning on time, as I overslept (due to reading late last night ) but I did. I guess it doesn't matter what time I started, the important thing is  I'm participating . How's your first hour going? My plan is to update every hour. So far, I've done well at my plan to be more social , as I followed so,e blogs on both Blogger and Wordpress as well as youtube channels. It took me ages to work through the list of participants but it was well worth it. I'm now on page 460 of One Day by David Nicholls , and it's kept me riveted since I started it a few days ago. Thanks so much to everyone who commented on my Wordpress blog yesterday. I've had no snacks so far , just breakfast, given I don't snack much during the day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment