Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 October 2013

Dewey's Read-a- Thon October 2013 hour 14

Just a quick update on my last post


The final statistics for my Dewey's Read- a - thon  October 2013 are: 


Readathon Summary : hours reading : 14 


Pages Read : 1,026 

Blogs Posted : WordPress : 14 Blogger : Katherine Hayward my life with cerebral Palsy: 14 Blogger : Authour in a wheelchair : 14 

Tweets: 55 

Blog Comments Received: WordPress : 11 Blogger Katherine Hayward my life with cerebral Palsy: Blogger : 2 Authour in a wheelchair :1

Blog Comments I Made: WordPress : 10 Blogger Katherine Hayward my life with cerebral Palsy: 4 Blogger : Authour in a wheelchair : 0

Twitter followers gained : 9 


Really enjoyed myself and can't wait til the April 2014 Readathon .

No comments:

Post a Comment